[SATLUG] Another greeting...

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:20:12 CDT 2008

That has been my biggest problem.  I use photoshop a lot and gimp doesn't do
everything.  I can use gimp for many things, and believe me, I use it as
often as possible, but I have still had to use PS in a VM for most of my
serious graphics work.  Even paint.net is better than gimp.  On the other
hand, as you said, if wine can get PS working well in Linux, I will be a
very happy camper.  The one game I do play on my PC plays well in wine, so
I'm almost content.