[SATLUG] ubuntu and wubi

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:12:51 CDT 2008

Directly from the Wubi site:

What platforms are supported?

Wubi will run on on all Windows versions from Windows 98 to Windows Vista,
more platforms to come soon. Linux/*nix/*BSD are supported through
Lubi<http://lubi.sourceforge.net/lubi.html>(download
location <http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=198821> and
guide <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=441918>), and Mac OSX will
eventually be supported through Mubi (developers still needed).