[SATLUG] Dell laptop parts

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 13:58:52 CDT 2008

You're in luck, I happen to have an entire D600 that is not working...the
battery is dead and for some reason it wont turn on....Everything else was
working fine when it stopped powering on.  I am willing to part with the
entire thing for a very cheap price.  i will be flying to san antonio on
friday, so if you want, I can bring it with me

Ernest