[SATLUG] F/OSS replacement for endnotes

toddwbucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Wed Mar 26 14:31:12 CDT 2008

Thanks Herb I have been looking for a good note taking software so I
will definitely look into tomboy.  However I am more in need of
something closer to endnote, which is used to create a bibliography
databases which can be used to create bibliographies in a number of
different academic journal styles.

Todd