[SATLUG] Rackspace Career Fair, THIS SATURDAY

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Thu Mar 27 01:20:21 CDT 2008

All the info is here:

Positions that I know the most about and can give you more info on are:
	Lin||Win Customer Support Admin (Austin positions too!)
	Datacenter Operations Tech (hardware+lin||win)
	Email Administrators
	Backup Administrators

It will actually be fun.  I think that they're going to have real, hands on,
Win/Lin OS break-fix competitions!  Plus you'll get to meet some of the best
and brightest geeks at the Rack! :)

Rackspace really IS a pretty fun place to work.  Check it out:

Maybe I'll pop in and say hi later on... :)

Tell'em Tweeks Sent'cha!