[SATLUG] Fwd: Rackspace Career Fair

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Thu Mar 27 10:07:46 CDT 2008

I'm not sure that this got sent out to the list, but I want to make
sure you know about it.  So if I already sent it out, I apologize in
advance for sending it twice.

Rackspace is having an onsite career fair on Saturday, March 29 & has
asked us to pass the information onto the membership.  So if anyone is
looking for a job there, here is a good opportunity to talk with them.

Jim Wells, President

When: March 29, 2008 @ 9:00am - 2:00 pm
Where: Rackspace Corporate Headquarters
9725 Datapoint Drive Suite 100
San Antonio, Texas 78229
You are invited!
Please be sure to bring your resume!
All candidates will be considered!
We will conduct face to face interviews!
Hiring decisions will be made on the spot!

Available Positions:
Java Developers
Datacenter Operations Technicians
Technology Sales Representatives
Sales Account Executives
Window Systems - Admin/ Engineers/ Architects
Linux Systems- Admin/ Engineers/ Architects
Email Administrators
Back-Up Administrators
Storage Engineers/ Architects
Network Security Engineers
Product Marketing
Product Management

Pre-register by sending your resume to Jobfair at rackspace.com

This will reduce your wait time and ensure you a place in line!
If you are unable to attend we will have Recruiters on Live Chat @
www.rackspacecareers.com waiting to speak with you!!!