[SATLUG] Vpn Client

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Thu Mar 27 13:47:45 CDT 2008

I have used Hamachi on linux, and it is ultra simple and works well, there
are some caviats of course, but overall it is ok.  Only issue with it of
late is that the Linux/OSX versions have been somewhat neglected, and
currently only the Windows version supports newer features (Network
passwords, Advanced controls, etc).  They work as clients perfectly well