[SATLUG] [OT] Free EDP LanPro Server Cabinet to a good home...

George, Jason (San Antonio) Jason.George at valero.com
Thu Mar 27 16:07:44 CDT 2008

Appropriate use for the "off topic" tag...

Thought I'd give my fellow SATLUGgers a crack at this before I put it on
Craig's List.

I'm moving and I don't have room for my older EDP (engineered data
products) LanPro server rack / enclosure cabinet behemoth.  I don't have
the dimensions with me, but its roughly just over 7' tall, 36" deep and
more than 25" wide (width is a guess, really).  Anyway, this thing is
HUGE and is FREE to anyone willing to haul it away.  It took a truck, 3
guys, a two-wheeler and a lot of straining to get it into my apartment.

If you're interested or need pictures, please contact me off list.  It
looks identical to this model:
http://www.cansupply.com/images/lan_furniture/lanpro_beauty.jpg

I still need to clear & clean it out, but it will be ready for pickup on
Sunday (3/30/08).  If I don't hear from anyone Friday afternoon, to
Craig's List it will go. ~Jason