[SATLUG] OT - Keep a lookout

Sean I siffland at nerdshack.com
Fri Mar 28 09:37:13 CDT 2008

Hey if any of your are in pawn shops and happen to see a Toshiba
Portege 3110ct laptop let me know i was robbed on Easter Sunday and
they took that amongst a bunch of other stuff.  It is very tiny and
grey(yeah i know great description).  Ironically enough it had FreeBSD
on it and i had just upgraded it from 6.3 to 7 on Friday and didn't
read the readme and the system will boot to an unrecoverable system
panic on boot.  I think i hate San Antonio now, bust my butt so
someone else can steal my stuff....sorry had to vent somewhere and i
miss my little laptop.  It was stolen on the east side around the
Walzem/Montgomery area.

Sean