[SATLUG] OT - Keep a lookout

Geoff geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Fri Mar 28 09:45:44 CDT 2008

Sean I wrote:
> It was stolen on the east side around the Walzem/Montgomery area.

Not that San Antonio doesn't have it's own share of criminals, but the
area of town you described is where the majority of Katrina evacuee's
landed when they came here.

And it's not only a San Antonio problem.  Statistically speaking, crime
has elevated in Dallas, Houston, Atlanta and wherever else the bulk of
evacuee's went.

Sorry it happened to you, but I suppose that in this day and time all I
can say is "I know how you feel."  I had a car stolen last August from
in front of my house.
and a week later, my truck was broke into.