[SATLUG] OT - Keep a lookout

toddwbucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Mar 28 13:10:04 CDT 2008

You know that hurricane could have just as easily hit Houston as it did
New Orleans.  Had it done so we here in San Antonio could have been the
refugees.  Furthermore, not all the victims of Katrina are criminals
most of the refugees are in fact hard working Americans who had their
lives torn asunder by the hurricane and then were left to fend for
themselves by the federal government.  So if you have to blame someone
blame God for the hurricane and President Bush for the inept response.
Don't blame out mayor or gove for showing christian charity by trying to
help out fellow Americans in need!

Todd