[SATLUG] OT - Keep a lookout

Sean I siffland at nerdshack.com
Fri Mar 28 14:57:28 CDT 2008

On 3/28/08, Justin Burdette <justin.burdette at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I have the same model laptop. Older P2 unit, right?
>
> I can put a picture up for reference after I've had some sleep.
> Graveyard shift isn't great for being sociable...
>
> Good luck recovering it.
>
> Justin

Yeah, it is an old pentium2 nothing to write home about and not very
expensive, i have just been through a lot with it and really like it
(although it is old and slow).  Please dont use this thread for
politics and hurricanes (i dont want this to get out of control like a
lot of other threds..hehe), i just thought to ask that way if anyone
happened to wander into somewhere and saw a laptop like mine i could
go check it out.

 Thanks all
Sean