[SATLUG] OT - Keep a lookout

Jose Leiva leivajose at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:37:40 CDT 2008

It happens. That's what i call window shoppers.
They like to walk parking lots and check for items easily visible.
-----prevention-----
--Don't leave things visible
--Tint your windows.

last year I had my ipod stolen at work from my car. Although it was hidden,
I failed to hide part of the cable that connects to my head unit so they got
lucky. Ironically there was Pop-A-Lock receipt on it from earlier that day
with my credit card info on it (luckily they didn't bother to read the
receipt) .

I work at a computer shop. I have people coming to sell their laptop  or
have it "unlocked"  I'll keep and eye out for it.

Sorry for your loss