[SATLUG] OT - Keep a lookout

MKR mkr777 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:03:01 CDT 2008

You are right. One of my friends was staying in a hotel in Houston where
most of the rooms were taken by people from LA. While the parking lot was
noisy round the clock, nothing was touched in his truck. Next week he was
here in North West SA his truck was broken into and the contents stolen when
he went to eat at a restaurant. I do not thing the breakin has anything to
do with the LA refugees. Having said that, with the current slow down in
economy, things are going be worse.