[SATLUG] WoW players, anyone?

Johnny V xXx at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 19:09:42 CDT 2008

<=== WoW addict here
Been playing since about March of 05 and have been hooked since. I use
to run it with WINE a few years back. But when I joined a hardcore
raiding guild I had trouble with some wow mods and ventrillo so I gave
up since they were necessary. Ive been playing it on windoz ever since.
Been wanting to try it back on WINE but haven't had the time to mess
with it. And just a heads up most people don't really use the in-game
voice chat since the quality isn't that great. You should prolly try to
get ventrillo working through WINE. Would like to know if it works thru
WINE myself.  =P
Oh I'm on Mal'Ganis 70 Warrior named Taqito