[SATLUG] WoW players, anyone?

John Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 23:56:22 CDT 2008

I found my microphone and gave it a test with voice chat. It works perfectly!
Now I just need headphones with a boom mic so I don't have to stop playing to
speak into the mic.
Using Hercules Game Theater XP sound card, module: snd_cs46xx
I've had that sound card for about 7 years now and haven't found a good reason
to replace it.