[SATLUG] OT(?sorta) Linksys WCG200 - DHCP wrong (or bad) address with routing and NAT turned on

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Sun Mar 30 01:26:18 CDT 2008

I had similar fun with Grande and my Linksys a few months ago.  Their
DHCP server would give me a bad address with the linksys, but a good
address with one of my machines directly connected.  I spoofed my
linksys's wan MAC address to one of the Mac addresses on my internal
network, and haven't had a problem since.  My problem also started after
a power outage.

Charlie