[SATLUG] Open Source IA process

Sean I siffland at nerdshack.com
Mon Mar 31 09:02:12 CDT 2008

On 3/30/08, Christopher Lovejoy <christopher.l.lovejoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> The Information Assurance(IA) process I use in the army is proprietary and
> illegal to use outside the army, and I can't seem to track down the open
> source IA process that we used to learn on.  If anyone has an idea of where
> I can track down the open source Security Audit or Information Assurance
> skill list.
> --
> -Rw

Don't you LOVE IA validations....I just had to take 24 RHEL 4.5
Servers through it...they passed with flying colors but security still
whined about few problems beyond my control (It is not my fault redhat
backports their crap).  Had to chime in because I have to run STIGS on
61 Linux servers and it is no fun :(