[SATLUG] Position in Port A

Leif Johnson leif at paisd.net
Mon Mar 31 08:07:47 CDT 2008

Colleagues:

I hope it's not offensive to post this here.
I will say that we "DO" do Linux in Port A. (We have a beach too!)

POSITION:  H.S. SHOP AND VOCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY TEACHER

PAHS is seeking a highly qualified, energetic teacher to lead the high
school.s Shop Vocational classes.  The qualified applicant will teach a
variety of classes including Welding, Building Trades, and Computer Aided
Drafting in an 8-period day.  Other duties include
sponsoring/co-sponsoring high school vocational teams in the areas of
drafting and robotics. Applicants should download and complete the
District.s Application for Professional Employment at www.paisd.net.
Please mail a letter of interest, resume, and completed application to:

Port Aransas ISD
Attn. Penny Slingerland
High School Vocational Teacher
100 S. Station Street
Port Aransas, Texas 78373

Applications may also be faxed to 361-749-1215 or for more
information call the High School @ 361-749-1206

Applications will be accepted through April 14, 2008

Sincerely,
Leif Johnson
(361) 749-1200 x. 316
http://blog.paisd.net