[SATLUG] Thank God for Linux

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat May 3 22:12:01 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 30 April 2008 05:51:04 pm Chris Lemire wrote:
> I just read this. I'm not responding to any more now.

I will... hehe  :)

Really though, I can't believe someone actually made this into a religious
thread.. heh..

Well.. on the topic, Rackspace once used God in one of our Linux adds. hehe..
It was a quote from our CEO.  His eyes had been opened to Open Source and
uttered the phrase to an interviewer, "God gave us Linux to run web
servers.".  It ended up being so popular, that we made t-shirts:
	http://kazza.cia.com.au/images/olympus/2001/large/p2190002.jpg

fun stuff..

Tweeks