[SATLUG] Thank God for Linux

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 17:06:22 CDT 2008

It will go along nicely with this.

http://www.ubuntume.com/_media/gdm-login2.png?cache=cache

along with the shirt, you can upgrade to this.

http://www.ubuntume.com/_media/ubuntume-green-theme.png?cache=cache

tsuehpsyde <tsuehpsyde at gmail.com> wrote: Well I use both Linux for web servers and a Volvo for driving, so I guess
I'm making maximum use of God's gifts to us. =) Although I totally want one
of those shirts....

-Jim