[SATLUG] Microsoft says uncle

Brian astro at astr0.org
Mon May 5 09:10:31 CDT 2008

There are more than 2 search providers. Microsoft themselves provides
a search service that many, many users use (hell its the default
search upon a windows install).

If we had to choose, I'm quote sure most would prefer google to be
dominant but then again, that might make microsoft look a little
better in some peoples eyes :)

Sent from my iPhone