[SATLUG] Thank God for Linux

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Mon May 5 10:19:37 CDT 2008

I was going to let that go too...the only thing worse than evangelical
christians is evangelical atheists.  It kind of reminds me of all these kids
going out of their way to look as odd as possible in order to be
"different," all they end up doing is getting lumped with every other
oddball doing the same thing.  It seems like non-conformity is the modern
day conformity.