[SATLUG] Some good news

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Mon May 5 10:31:18 CDT 2008

I'm game...been there twice so far and would love to go back.  It is nothing
like the US Government wants you to believe, and more like some modern
movies about Cuba portray it.  If anyone on list knows who the Buena Vista
Social Club is and has seen the movie about the group, you'll know what I
mean.