[SATLUG] Thank God for Linux

Dale Crummie dacrummie at gmail.com
Mon May 5 10:42:57 CDT 2008

What really surprised me is, I don't think anyone read what I posted.  It
turned into a evangelical rant which in my opinion just goes to prove
something I learned along time ago:

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof
against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting
ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
Herbert Spencer

I have never or will I ever post anything religious on this list, those few
who know me understand why.  I firmly believe that this list was never
intended for that.

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Ernest De Leon <edeleonjr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was going to let that go too...the only thing worse than evangelical
> christians is evangelical atheists.  It kind of reminds me of all these
> kids
> going out of their way to look as odd as possible in order to be
> "different," all they end up doing is getting lumped with every other
> oddball doing the same thing.  It seems like non-conformity is the modern
> day conformity.

> On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 7:22 AM, Geoff <geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu> wrote:
>
> > pixelnate wrote:

> > > Weren't you the one who started the tangent by trying to throw your
> > > atheism in our faces?
> > >

> > *DING* *DING* *DING*!
> > WE HAVE A WINNER!
> >
> > Good catch, Nate.
> >
> > --

> Ernest de Leon
> http://www.smbtechadvice.com
>
> "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
> safety
> deserve neither liberty nor safety." - A common 18th Century sentiment
> voiced by Benjamin Franklin
>
> "A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
> government." - Edward Abbey
>
> "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
> -
> Edmund Burke, English statesman and political philosopher (1729-1797)

Dale Crummie
US Army (Vet)
7th Grp SF
SOCOM CTU