[SATLUG] Thank God for Linux

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Mon May 5 10:48:55 CDT 2008

Isn't it funny how Richard Stallman bears striking resemblance to historical
depictions of the Biblical Moses?

(That's a joke for all who might read otherwise)

I agree with you 100%.  Some people might compare Linux to a religion since
people are so passionately involved with it and there are also Linux
evangelists.  I use Linux because I love it and it never lets me down.  Wish
I could say the same thing about more things in this world...