[SATLUG] Thank God for Linux

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Mon May 5 10:54:23 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 10:42 -0500, Dale Crummie wrote:
> What really surprised me is, I don't think anyone read what I posted.  It
> turned into a evangelical rant which in my opinion just goes to prove
> something I learned along time ago:

Sure we did, and Geoff's thread "Conspiracy theory or coverup?" is a
testament to that. The cover up is that now the tech talking heads are
writing about how MS backdoors are all nonsense and that Windows is
[cough] just as secure as any other OS, Big Brother is not watching,
these aren't the droids you're looking for, move along.

I just thank God (big G) that we have linux as an alternative to the
commercial OSes out there. I am spending less and less time on my G5 at
work, and I love it.

~Nate