[SATLUG] Computer Show this weekend...

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:09:50 CDT 2008

Hi!

1. What's a good time to show up?  I was late last time, and probably
missed some good early opportunities to demonstrate Present/Powerpoint
to some die-hards.  Also, how does one sign-in as a presenter?

2. I'm still coming loaded for bear with camera, laptop and printer.
Question?  We sell OS disks for a pittance to cover the cost of the
disks.  Would the same apply to selling the pictures we take?  If so,
what would be a fair (cheap) price to charge?  Base it on the cost of
photo paper?  Also, might anyone have a back-drop we can hang for a
'neutral' background?

Cheers!
Ed