[SATLUG] Computer Show this weekend...

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Mon May 5 13:29:59 CDT 2008

Matt,

Link to the show information: http://www.pcshows.com/

Everyone,

I would like some time at the meeting to finalize what we will do at the show with our presentations.  We will then try and post that info here on Friday.

If you plan to help at the booth, [please lets not take advantage of the people that put on the show, they have been good to use for a long time], please try and be in place before the opening time of 9 AM.  We have limited boot space, and the show people get charged by the civic center for the power we use.

Nathan