[SATLUG] Laptop RAM

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:42:02 CDT 2008

I was wondering if anyone had 2 sticks of 256 (or 512) mb 133 mhz ram
(laptop sodimm) lying around in their junk drawers.  It is for a little pet
project of mine for an old Dell Inspiron 8100.  It takes 512 max (will only
recognize 256 per socket though.)  I found some 100 mhz 256 sticks and
wouldn't you know the thing told me that the motherboard was 'incompatible'
with 100 mhz ram.  I will be in SA on Friday and will travel to pick them
up.

Thanks,

--
Ernest de Leon