[SATLUG] Laptop RAM

twistedpickles twistedpickles at gmail.com
Mon May 5 16:53:58 CDT 2008

maybe

twistedpickles

//Message sent from mobile handset

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ernest De Leon" <edeleonjr at gmail.com>
Sent: 5/5/08 4:42 PM
Subject: [SATLUG] Laptop RAM

I was wondering if anyone had 2 sticks of 256 (or 512) mb 133 mhz ram
(laptop sodimm) lying around in their junk drawers.  It is for a little pet
project of mine for an old Dell Inspiron 8100.  It takes 512 max (will only
recognize 256 per socket though.)  I found some 100 mhz 256 sticks and
wouldn't you know the thing told me that the motherboard was 'incompatible'
with 100 mhz ram.  I will be in SA on Friday and will travel to pick them
up.

Thanks,

--
Ernest de Leon