[SATLUG] Linux Journal Coming to San Antonio On Saturday

Don Wright wmail at wricomp.com
Mon May 5 18:39:49 CDT 2008

This just posted to the XCSSA list, guess our spamtrap is holding the SATLUG
copy. Be sure to RSVP to the address at the bottom.
Please pass this on to all the Linux geeks you know in San Antonio!

Everyone is invited!

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/join-us-saturday-san-anontio

Beer + Linux Journal employees = Free stuff

Come join some of the Linux Journal crew in San Antonio Saturday, May 10th
at 7pm for free beer and swag at the Flying Saucer. No agenda -- we just
want to hang out with some Linux folks while we're in town (we know the SA
Linux crowd is pretty serious and are looking forward to meeting more of
you).

Beer's on us between 7 and 8:30. We'll be easy to find... the people with
all of the Linux Journal swag on the table.

Hope you can stop by.

Flying Saucer
11255 Huebner Rd #212 @I-10
San Antonio, TX 78230