[SATLUG] Need a little help finding a keyboard shortcut:

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Tue May 6 02:45:30 CDT 2008

Hey,

I'm running KDE 3.5 for my desktop, and my cat, Schmuck,
(http://www.futuretechsolutions.com/~cdhogan/photos/Cats/Schmuck_08.jpg),
found an interesting keyboard shortcut.  It basically turned the 10-key
on the side of my keyboard into a mouse.  While this could be a rather
useful feature, he failed to inform me of what the keyboard shortcut is
so that I may use it in the future, (and disable it when he sets it).
Restarting X did get my keyboard back to working as desired, but I would
have preferred not to have to restart everything else I was doing.

Google was not my friend on this one, I was basically only able to find
the Alt-F12 which allows the arrow keys to function as the mouse.  This
didn't help with the 10-key problem I was facing.  If anyone other than
my cat knows this, and would like to share, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Charles