[SATLUG] Thank God for Linux

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 03:29:10 CDT 2008

Through Atheism in your faces? I said I am an Atheist, and so is another member that I know so keep your beliefs to yourselves. It was started by throwing christianity in our faces, and since most americans are, they take the side of the person who did.

Geoff <geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu> wrote: pixelnate wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-05-04 at 15:02 -0700, Chris Lemire wrote:
>
>> agreed, some people don't know when to drop something
>>

> Weren't you the one who started the tangent by trying to throw your
> atheism in our faces?

*DING* *DING* *DING*!
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Good catch, Nate.