[SATLUG] Thank God for Linux

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:06:47 CDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 01:29 -0700, Chris Lemire wrote:
> Through Atheism in your faces?

You mean, throw atheism in our faces? Yes, you did.

"God doesn't have anything to do with Linux, so there is no thanking him
for it. For most dumb americans, this is how it goes."

So you are saying that for Americans: belief in God = dumb . So not only
are you forcing us to learn that you are an opinionated atheist, which
nobody asked about, you are also calling all American Christians dumb.

As a Christian I am thankful to God that I wake up every day, that I can
spend time with my wife and son, and can use linux in my daily life. I
personally don't care what you don't believe. Nobody asked about it.

Even Einstein, who was a heck of a lot smarter than anyone here,
believed in God.

~Nate