[SATLUG] Need a little help finding a keyboard shortcut:

Ed Coates edcoates at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:04:36 CDT 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 2:45 AM, Charles Hogan
<cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>

>  Google was not my friend on this one, I was basically only able to find the
> Alt-F12 which allows the arrow keys to function as the mouse.  This didn't
> help with the 10-key problem I was facing.  If anyone other than my cat
> knows this, and would like to share, it would be much appreciated.
>
>  Thanks,
>  Charles
Googled for

kde keypad control mouse

and came up with a hit right away, but not sure that it's solely KDE,
as I run Gnome and it works too.  The key combination seems to be
Left-Ctl, Left-Alt, Numlock to turn it on, and then the same to turn
it off.  I tried it on the right, and it didn't work.

Ed