[SATLUG] Need a little help finding a keyboard shortcut:

John Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:13:49 CDT 2008

> The key combination seems to be
> Left-Ctl, Left-Alt, Numlock to turn it on, and then the same to turn
> it off.  I tried it on the right, and it didn't work.
> Ed

I use KDE exclusively and tried that. It did nothing except to turn Numlock on
and off, making the arrow keys on 2,4,6 & 8 available for scrolling... no
mouse movement at all. No different than just pressing Numlock alone. The
same goes when using the right-side Ctrl + Alt + Numlock.
I also tried Alt-F12, which seemed to do nothing at all.