[SATLUG] Razr V3M

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed May 7 07:46:04 CDT 2008

Quite a while ago I was looking for an application that lets me access
my Verizon Razr phone using a USB cable. I tried several apps without
success (kmobiletools, moto4linux), until I found Bitpim. Just in case
anyone can benefit, I can seriously recommend this one. It does everything
where other programs fail, and it works great and reliably. There seem
to tons of other phones supported as well, and multiple connection modes
(serial, usb, bluetooth).  It does all I need, incl. the phone list,
wallpapers, photos, sound files, etc., in both directions.

you can find it at:

http://www.bitpim.org/

-borries