[SATLUG] XCSSA Logo Shirts and Caps Now For Sale

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Thu May 8 02:08:40 CDT 2008

Hey all..

I finally got around to creating some new XCSSA logos and setting up a
cafepress store front for our new XCSSA swag.  It's actually pretty simple to
set up and create.  Check it out:
	http://www.cafepress.com/xcssa

To really check them out up close, I've ordered a golf shirt and a front/back
tee.  I'll model them at the next XCSSA meeting.  If anyone else orders
something, let me know what you think.

The logos I'm currently playing with are here:
	http://xcssa.org/pics/test-logos/

Let me know what you think of them or what you all would change.
I know that some of the logos are too small to use at cafepress.. so I'll be
refdoing some of them.

Tweeks