[SATLUG] An AT (antique computer) question

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Thu May 8 03:00:10 CDT 2008

I also recall some MB's that had both SIMM and DIMM sockets when DIMMs
were first staring to hit the shelves.  If I recall correctly, you could
use either the SIMMs or the DIMMs, but not both.  I may still have one
of those machines collecting dust somewhere.  Ahh - the good old days,
having to buy matching SIMMs, setting jumpers on everything you put into
the machine...