[SATLUG] yahoo and pidgin

Brian astro at astr0.org
Fri May 9 09:43:48 CDT 2008

It should also be noted that a connection to the yim server is only
guaranteed using the official yim software.

If your having a problem with pidgin, might I suggest using the
official client in wine, or using gyasi? There is also the web client
and meebo.com. Using the other clients for a day or two may help you
figure out if its a pidgin problem, or something local to your network.

Sent from my iPhone