[SATLUG] Thank Saint IGNUcius (& Linus) for Linux

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 16:07:44 CDT 2008

Not sure if you guys are discriminating me because I'm Atheist or just haven't got a chance to reply to my last email. I must admit I take things too seriously because I have Asperger's Syndrom, a form of Autism that impairs my ability to do well in social situations. Google that if you don't know of it. There are others here who have it that I know personally as well as one I do know of with Autism who I am both friends with. I don't push my beliefs on anyone. I just get offended when someone pushes theirs on me, and I didn't say anybody here did that. Well I started to write a big long email last night, but then felt to sleepy and went to sleep around 10 instead of sending it. I'm not sure if I should send it or forget the issue. I don't want to be on bad terms with anyone here, so please, no more attacking not even from me. I don't have time to go into anymore. I must get ready to leave. I'm sorry to anyone I offended.

Chris

Chris Lemire <good_bye300 at yahoo.com> wrote: indeed, he had a big part of it. linux + gnu = great os

John Choate  wrote: I give my thanks to Saint IGNUcius...

http://www.stallman.org/saintignucius.jpg

All rise for the Confession of the Faith...

There is no system but GNU, and Linux is one of its kernels.