[OT] [SATLUG] Thank Saint IGNUcius (& Linus) for Linu

Brian astro at astr0.org
Sat May 10 18:36:41 CDT 2008

Seriously can you kids please drop it and play nice? Keeping this
going reminds me of that picture with a quote about arguing on the
Internet and the special olympics... You know... Even if you win, your
still retarded.

Move this garbage somewhere else. Might I suggest 4chan? It seems to
be the place best fitted to deal with this childish bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone