[SATLUG] Ubuntu 8.04 cd Where can I get one in San Antonio?

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Sun May 11 15:36:33 CDT 2008

Johnny wrote:
> Re:  Ubuntu 8.04 cd
>
> I have returned to the USA for rcc cancer treatment
> in San Antonio.  Can you please help me get the
> Ubuntu 8.04 cd.
>
> My ability to download is severely limited.  I am
> on I-10 close to Camp Bulis or Medical Drive.
> Thank you,
> Oouc
>

> Objective Oriented Unification Commitment.  We all have gifts and limitations.  I'm using my gifts to help others overcome limitations.  Will you do the same for me?

Johnny,  First let me wish you the best in dealing with your treatment.
I am not connected with this co but they are cheap, good product and
fast shipping. Here is my recent order:
1 ea. 	Ubuntu 8.04 Desktop Live/Install CD

    * Platform - i386 (32-Bit)

	$0.99
1 ea. 	Ubuntu 8.04 Server CD

    * Platform - i386 (32-Bit)

	$0.99
1 ea. 	Ubuntu 8.04 Alternate Install CD

    * Platform - i386 (32-Bit)

	$0.99

$2.97
Sub-Total:

$2.14
United States Postal Service (First-Class Mail (2 - 5 days)):

$5.11
They also have many other current release Distros in stock here:
http://www.discountlinuxdvd.com/
Herb