[SATLUG] Thank Saint IGNUcius (& Linus) for Linux

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 17:18:29 CDT 2008

St. IGNUcius didn't wasn't the first thread. It was somebody's joke, but I'm done talking about it. I just want a reply to an email I made not related to any of that and wondered why I receive no responses.

John Choate <jdchoate at gmail.com> wrote: Actually, I was trying to humorously bring this thread back around to being
Linux related, hence the St. IGNUcius reference. I do not see how this was
perceived as an attack on you. St. IGNUcius has nothing to do with organized
religion and everything to do with Linux.
And I agree that you're not the only one with AS here.

Damn this has gotten out of hand.