[SATLUG] Thank Saint IGNUcius (& Linus) for Linu

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 20:49:43 CDT 2008

That's odd.  I replied to your email? I take it you nor SATLUG got it?

fromFIRESTORM_v1 <firestorm.v1 at gmail.com>
dateSat, May 10, 2008 at 11:30 PM
subjectRe: [SATLUG] adding usb connectors from an hp computer
mailed-bygmail.com
hide details 11:30 PM (21 hours ago)
I tried to view the images, but they took forever to arrive.

If I am understanding you correctly, you have a header on your
motherboard that is supposed to bring out two (or four?) USB ports and
you want to know how to wire them up?

Correct?

FIRESTORM_v1