[SATLUG] Russian bot?

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Mon May 12 16:54:43 CDT 2008

I had two, one was deleted outright and the other was quaranteened by my
firewall. From the looks of it, it's a script kiddie trying out his 'talent'.
The one that was quaranteened is a fairly old trojan; a 14,000 line
metamorphic deallie called W32/Simile, which I haven't seen in quite a few
years. Kid probably paid a lot of rubles for some old junk from a real
hacker's files.