[SATLUG] Learn HowTo setup a RAID in Linux

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Mon May 12 20:39:59 CDT 2008

Nice....I was doing a test recently with FreeBSD and Ubuntu 8.04 server on a
very very old piece of hardware...to see which would perform better serving
up static pages.  Although my testing methods were not 'scientific' my
perceived result was that Ubuntu performed just as well while using less
memory than FreeBSD.  I was using lighttpd as the web server.