[SATLUG] Saint/???? Thanking etc.

Jennifer Van Gorkom jennifervg at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 23:38:58 CDT 2008

--- On Mon, 5/12/08, Geoff <geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu> wrote:

> From: Geoff <geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu>
> Subject: Re: [SATLUG] Saint/???? Thanking etc.
> Date: Monday, May 12, 2008, 9:42 PM
> gboswell wrote:
> > The show was good with lots of people comming by to
> see the demos Ed
> > T., Nate O., Don W.  and Otheniel G. were giving, and
> Nate D. had his
> > hands full with advice giving the time he was there.
> Maybe we need to
> > look at off-topic ramblings as taking away from the
> intent and focus
> > of SATUG.
>
> I can't think of a stronger case for the need of
> SATLUG-ETC to be revived.

SATLUG-ETC would be great if people would use it but past experience from when it exited showed that people do not use it.

With the majority of emails from SatLug going to the trash with only a quick check to verify that they are still way off topic, I do not know about everyone else but I am rapidly reaching the point were I will ask someone to let me know if SatLug ever recovers and stops acting like a ALT Usenet group, and leaving until then.

Jennifer