[SATLUG] Another Subversion Question

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:18:46 CDT 2008

I have a website I am working on set up in subversion. I accidentally
munched my public directory that contains my stylesheets and
javascripts, etc. in a commit and now I am having some problems updating
the site. After I foolishly told svn to remove my public directory and
then add the public directory (after I realized my mistake), I started
getting errors about a log file being out of date and all my files in
the public directory (all my images for my template) are gone.

All this happened when I committed version 14 of my site. Version 13 is
a perfectly good copy of my files. I have deleted my old trunk directory
on my local machine and have checked out version 13 in it's place. My
question is this: How can I commit the changes I make on the version 13
working copy to the server so that I can replace the version 14 mess?
Honestly I would really like to completely drop the version 14 revision
so that I can start back on version 13. Anybody know how to do this?

Thanks,

Nate